Thursday, May 21, 2015

3 Meetings (weeks) - Working on a new large painting - Part 2

For the past 3 meetings (actually 3 weeks at the art course and 12 hours in total) I've been working on a large painting based on my previous sketches. See my Last Post .

Week 1 - Rough oil sketch directly on canvas, and some initial colors. 
(It's approximately 80 cm height and length - Don't remember the exact size, the painting is at the studio, so I'll check next time.)

Week 2 - Playing with colors

Week 3  - Adding attention to details and reworking the colors.


And a little desert for you - A cute Raccoon in Chinese hat (from this reference), a simple sketch in my little watercolor moleskine sketch book, inspired by Pom Poko animation movie by Studio Ghibli 

Have a great weekend and see ya at the next update! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment